I've been trying to think of a method to decompose a number into a number which, added to its reverse, equals that first number. For example 685 decomposes into 392+293, but I only know that because I started with 392 arbitrarily. Do you or anyone know of a quick sure method to start with a number like 685 and find 392?

Chris G

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.