Plus Magazine: a production of the Millennium Mathematics Project
The materials found on this Site may not be posted or in any way mirrored on the WWW or any other part of the Internet except within the maths.org.uk domain.
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by the University of Cambridge subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, retransmit, modify or broadcast or show any part of this site without the prior written permission of the University of Cambridge or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- In no event shall the University of Cambridge be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of these materials whether or not amended by third parties.
- The University of Cambridge provides these materials 'as is' without warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, the University makes no claims as to the accuracy of the solutions provided in the interactive portions of this website and makes no claims as to changes in the User's academic performance as a result of the use of materials found in this website.
- User Contributions to the Website Where the User is invited to submit any contribution to the Website, upon doing so the User grants to the University a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicenseable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, broadcast, transmit, perform, play, and exercise all copyright with respect to such a contribution for the full term of any rights that may exist in such a contribution. If the User does not wish to grant such rights to the University, the User is urged to not submit his or her contribution to the Website. By submitting his or her contribution, the User warrants: that his or her contribution is his/her own original work and that he/she has the right to make it available for use by the University as specified above; that his of her contribution is not defamatory or libellous; that his of her contribution does not break or infringe any law. In submitting a contribution, the User agrees to waive any moral rights in his/her contribution and agrees to indemnify the University against any breach of the above warranties. If the User is aged 16 or under, he or she must have their parent's or guardian's permission before making any contribution to the Website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide the University with any contribution.
- The Unversity of Cambridge reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this site is held. The User is responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions and notices. The User's viewing and/or use of these materials constitutes the User's agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
- The University of Cambridge Site may contain links to third party Web Sites ('Linked Sites'). The Linked Sites are not owned or controlled by the University of Cambridge and it is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The University of Cambridge is not responsible for webcasting or any other transmission received from any Linked Site, nor is the University of Cambridge responsible if the Linked Site is not working properly in providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of any site or any association with its operators. The User is responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy, copyright and terms and conditions posted at the Linked Sites.
Copyright © 2019. University of Cambridge. All rights reserved.
University of Cambridge
Millennium Mathematics Project
Centre for Mathematical Sciences
Cambridge CB3 0WA