Add new comment


"the mathematical term for this type of shape, a strange attractor"
I think the name of the shape is the invariant set (that is the name of the set), the strange attractor is the name of the dynamics.

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Want facts and want them fast? Our Maths in a minute series explores key mathematical concepts in just a few words.