In August 2010 Plus went to the International Congress of Mathematicians in Hyderabad, India. On this page you can find all the reports and podcasts we put up during the conference. And to stay up to date with what we're up to, follow us on Twitter.
- Some pictures from the ICM
- How good is your maths?
- Simon Singh wins Leelavati Prize for public outreach in maths
- The Fields Medals 2010
- Things never get simpler - the work of Cédric Villani
- A new phase in mathematics - the work of Stanislav Smirnov
- Dynamic numbers - the work of Elon Lindenstrauss
- The little lemma that could - the work of Ngo Bao Chau
- Plus at the International Congress for Women Mathematicians
- Searching for the missing truth
- And who chooses the winners?
- What's it like being a mathematician?
- Interview with Stas Smirnov
- Interview with Cédric Villani
- Interview with Simon Singh
- Interview with Brendan Mackay about how he debunked the bible codes
- How to protect your privacy
- Complex dining: day 2 at ICM
- End of a long but exciting day at the ICM...
- Plus at the International Conference of Women Mathematicians
Plus would like to thank the Royal Society, the London Mathematical Society and the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the University of Cambridge for their generous support of this coverage.