- Happy birthday Plus! — celebrating 10 years of bringing mathematics to life
- Plus 10 — what were the greatest mathematical advances in the last decade?
- What is maths for? - What do we hope people will know after studying maths at school?
- New Plus posters! - Find out how you can get hold of your own copy of our brilliant new poster!
- Specially for students - This issue of Plus brings you the first of an occasional series expecially for use in the classroom.
- Optional maths - should students be able to give up maths at age 14?
- Outer space - In what will now be a regular feature, mathematician and cosmologist John D. Barrow shares some maths that's amused and intrigued him.
- Readers' corner- More Strange activities for last issue's Ship of Fools!